We will prosecute or defend your case: business and corporate claims, personal injury, debt, title and property recovery, construction claims, security recovery.
We have a long and successful history of legal practice in civil litigation over a broad range of claims, defences and issues, at every level of the courts and many tribunals. The areas of litigation we practice including:
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accident
- Occupier Liability and slip-and-fall injuries
- Construction Lien matters
- Non-lien construction claims
- Medical and professional malpractice
- Real estate and commercial transaction claims
- Breach of contract
- Civil fraud and tort claims
- Employment related matters and termination claim
- Automotive financing claims
Michael Freeman and Charles Neuwald bring to bear their many years of representation at all levels of the courts in Ontario in both the plaintiff and defendant role. You will find that their advice is realistic, fact based and grounded in a strong understanding of the applicable laws and rules of procedure. Good advocacy means negotiating a settlement from a position of strength and knowing the alternative dispute resolution mechanisms available to assist such as mediation, expert opinion and arbitration. If necessary, Michael and Charles, know the best way to bring a matter before the appropriate court or tribunal for resolution.